Canditas Bgn Cream is a medicine that is used for the treatment of fungal and bacterial infections that may occur in private parts of human body like Vagina and Penis.
Detailed information related to experimentation, combination, dosage, side effects and reviews of Canditas Bgn is listed below:
Uses of Canditas Bgn Cream:
The complete list of uses of Canditas Bgn Cream is as follows:
· Fungal skin infection of vagina
· Paronychia (It is an infection of the skin around your finger-nails and toe-nails)
· Treatment of ringworm
· Minor bacterial skin infections
· Fungal infections of penis
· Bacterial infections
· To treat “Candidiasis” (Infection caused by the Candida)
· Treating “Tinea versicolor” (Overgrowth of yeast on the skin)
· To treat “Folliculitis” (White Headed Pimples)
· Treating “Furunculosis” (Inflammation of the hair follicle)
The Canditas Bgn Cream improves the patient’s condition by performing the following actions:
· Providing relief from inflammatory skin diseases
· Inhibiting the growth of fungi
Canditas Bgn Cream – combination, active content composition and active ingredients
Canditas Bgn Cream is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
· Beclometasone Topical – 0.025%
· Clotrimazole Topical – 1%
· Gentamicin Topical – 0.1%
Canditas Bgn Cream – Side effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Canditas Bgn Cream. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
· Hypertrichosis (Excessive hair growth on face and other parts of body)
Canditas Bgn Cream may also cause side-effects not listed here.
How to Use
Be sure to read any information about the medication that your doctor has given you or that comes with the packaging. If you’ve been prescribed the medication, follow your doctor’s instructions exactly.
WARNING: Do not use on people under 17 years of age, since there is a greater chance of the medication penetrating the skin and entering the bloodstream. Do not put the cream inside of the vagina.
- Only use this medication on the skin.
- Clean and thoroughly dry the area to be treated.
- Apply a thin layer of the medication to the affected area and gently rub in, usually twice daily (in the morning and evening) or as directed by your doctor.
- Wash your hands after using the cream unless you are using it to treat the hands.
- Do not wrap, cover, or bandage the area unless directed to do so by your doctor.
- Wear loose-fitting clothes after applying the medication to the groin area.
- Do not miss a dosage or an application. The key to eradicating the infection is consistent application over a set length of time. If you miss a dose, apply it as soon as possible. If it’s already time for the next dose, continue application as normal.
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Canditas Bgn Cream may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions. Canditas Bgn Cream may interact with the following drugs and products:
• Amphotericin B
Prohibition / Contraindications
This medication should not be used when these other conditions are present or to treat these conditions:
- Open or infected wounds
- Black heads
- Carbuncles or Furuncles
- Bacterial abscesses
- Broken skin at the site of the rash
- Skin infections near the rash
Using this preparation for the above conditions will make them worse.
Packages and capabilities
Canditas Bgn Cream is available in the following packages and capabilities
Canditas Bgn Cream Package: 1 Tube, 20gm
Frequently Asked Questions
Q- How long can Canditas Bgn be used?
The duration should not exceed 4 weeks without consultation with your doctor
Q- Is Canditas Bgn Safe?
It is safe if used for a fixed duration and a certain amount, as recommended by your doctor.
Q- How long should I use Canditas Bgn to improve my condition?
Improvement usually comes in two weeks. But every person’s medical needs are different, before taking a Canditas Bgn, talk to the doctor about this and your condition.
Q- Can Canditas Bgn be stopped completely or should it stop taking slowly?
Certain medicines cannot be stopped completely or else there is a risk of reverse effects. Consult the doctor about your medical condition and then make sure that Canditas Bgn is to be closed or not.
Q- Can Canditas Bgn Cream be used for fungal skin infection of vagina and paronychia?
Yes, fungal skin infection of vagina and paronychia are among the most common reported uses for Canditas Bgn Cream. Please do not use cream for fungal skin infection of vagina and paronychia without consulting first with your doctor.
Q- Is it safe to drive or operate heavy machinery when consuming?
If you experience drowsiness, dizziness, hypotension or a headache as side-effects when using Canditas Bgn Cream then it may not be safe to drive a vehicle or operate heavy machinery.