Caripill Tablet Uses, Combinations, Side-Effects. Tablet is used to treat dengue fever, low blood cell count, oxidative stress, and wound healing. Helps in disease like Chikungunya and thrombocytopenia. Medicine contain seeds of papaya or papaya leaf extract.
Caripill Tablet Uses
- Caripill tablet to treat Dengue
- Thrombocytopenia (low blood cell count)
- Oxidative stress
- Wound healing
- To increase the platelet production
How Caripill Tablet Works in the body?
- Tablet works by improving the adsorption and penetration of the virion
- Lower the lipid peroxidation level
- Stimulates the rate of increase in platelet count
Packages and capabilities
One strip of medicine contain 15 tablets.
Caripill Tablet – combination, active content composition and active ingredients
Tablet contains Carica Papaya as an active ingredient.
Caripill Tablet Side Effects
These side effects not compulsory for everyone, some will observe and some are not. And these side effects are mild to moderate to severe depend on the patient’s condition.
- Stomach pain
- Abdominal pain
- Slow heartbeat
How to Use/take Caripill Tablet
Please consult to the doctor. These are oral tablet.
Caripill Tablet Substitutes
- Tamoxifen 20 Mg Tablet
Drug Interaction of Caripill Tablet
- Interaction possible with
- Digestive enzymes
Caripill Tablet Precautions
- Do not use during pregnancy or planning to get pregnant.
- Possible risk to the infant, breast-feeding while using this product is not recommended.
- Consult to the doctor if you have problems like diabetes, liver problem.
Prohibition / Contraindications
Hypersensitivity to Caripill medicine is a contraindication. In addition to that tablet should not be used if you have the allergy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Caripill medicine is safe during pregnancy?
This medicine is not recommended for use during pregnancy. Please consult to the doctor.
Is this medicine can be use while breastfeeding?
No, it is not safe. Please consult to the doctor.
Is it an antibiotic?
It is a botanical pill.
Can we operate heavy machine or drive vehicle when using Caripill medicine?
If you find side effects like weakness and dizziness then do not use this medicine. Because it may not be safe. Please take doctor’s advice before start using it.
Consumption of alcohol is safe when taking this medicine?
If possible do not take. Please consult to the doctor.
Is there any side effects of Caripill medicine?
Yes there are few side effects. Please refer to the articles.