When we were child our mother used to give us soaked almond every morning for better memory.
- Almonds are known for amazing health benefits which are unbeatable. So including almonds daily in our diet can help us in many ways like this.
- Nutrition in almonds: Almonds are rich in vitamin E, calcium, magnesium and potassium, protein, riboflavin and niacin.
- It can be eat as healthy snacks.
Almonds boost Brain Health
- These dry fruits also contain two vital brain nutrients, riboflavin and L-carnitine, which have been shown to increase brain activity.
- Almond also contains phenylalanine, a brain-boosting chemical.
- Almonds are a good resource of monounsaturated fats and polyunsaturated fats, which helps in lowering the LDL (bad) cholesterol and increase the high-density lipoproteins (HDL) cholesterol levels.
Almonds for heart disease
- Almonds are rich in magnesium, which is critical in preventing heart attacks and hypertension.
- Monounsaturated fatty acids and antioxidants support heart health and prevent factors of cardiovascular disease.
Good for skin: almond
- Vitamin E and antioxidants present in high amount in almonds which help in skin nourishment and reduces the signs of aging.
- It also helps to fight skin cancer and damage by UV light exposure.
Helps to lose weight
- Healthy fats and dietary fiber of almonds help to lose weight because it helps the stomach to feel full.
- Studies show that an almond-rich is a low-calorie diet is good for obese people who want to shed their excess weight.
Almonds for diabetes
- Almonds help to regulate the absorption and processing of glucose and have the ability to decrease the after-meal escalation in blood sugar.
- Therefore, it helps in stabilizing blood sugar levels and offer protection from diabetes.
Helps to prevent cancer
- Almonds help to prevent colon cancer by improving movement of food in the colon and prevent blockage.
- Vitamin E, Phytochemicals and flavonoids are present in almonds which helps to controls the progression of breast cancer cells.
For strong bones and teeth
- Almonds are a good source of calcium and phosphorus, which prevent osteoporosis and strengthen your bones and teeth and improve bone mineral density.