Fenugreek seeds are small brown color seeds that are mostly used in Indian cuisine.
There are numerous health issues; fenugreek proves its beneficial facts in many ways.
Consumption of fenugreek on regular basis can change your life in better way. Unlike fruits and vegetables, fenugreek can be taken in pinch.
Here are amazing facts and uses of fenugreek seeds:
- Improves Digestive Problems: Upset stomach, constipation and inflammation of the stomach can be relieved by fenugreek seeds. A pinch of seeds in curry can help.
- Maintain Cholesterol: Seeds naturally lowers the cholesterol level in the body and prevent heart-related diseases.
- Helps in lactation: Fenugreek also helps to breastfeed women who may experience low milk supply. Fenugreek can increase a woman’s breast milk supply.
- Testosterone booster: Fenugreek may increase sexual arousal and testosterone levels in men. It also uses to treat a hernia, erectile dysfunction.
- Appetite control: Fenugreek intake decreases fat consumption.
- Controls diabetes and blood sugar level: Due to high fiber, content fenugreek maintains the insulin level. It slows the absorption of sugar in the stomach.
- Reduces Inflammation
Inflammation inside the body:
Fenugreek helps with inflammation within the body, such as mouth ulcers, boils, bronchitis, tuberculosis, chronic cough, cancer and kidney ailments.
Inflammation outside the body parts:
Pain and swelling in the muscles and lymph nodes, gout, wounds, leg ulcers, sciatica, dandruff and eczema.