Weight gain tips are many but their demand is very rare because in today’s world everyone wants to look lean and thin or skinny and so on.
Some time underweight can be problematic during a certain period of life that time weight gain tips are useful. Because living healthy is more important than starving.
Definition of underweight is having a body mass index (BMI) below 18.5. This is estimated to be less than the body mass needed to sustain optimal health.
Underweight can be the result of diabetes, cancer, infection, thyroid problem and an eating disorder.
Weight gain is a slow and time-consuming process and it should be done with proper guidance.
Here are the things one can do to gain weight.
Increase calories to your diet:
Weight gain is directly affected by calorie intake than your body needs to burn. Extra calorie gets store in the body which adds to the weight.
Cheese, nuts, dry fruits, meat and cereals are rich in calories.
High protein consumption for weight gain:
Protein helps to build muscles to get muscle weight.
Muscles also contribute to the weight of body along with bones.
Weight gain by eating lots of fats:
Fats are essential for many vital body functions. Good fats are necessary for muscle growth strength of muscles. This also helps to elevate the metabolic rate, which in turn helps the body lose bad fats and gain good fats.
- It is best to eat plenty of protein, fat and carbs at each meal to gain weight.
- Yoghurt, cheese, extra virgin olive oil and avocado oil are high fatty items.
Exercise to gain weight:
- Exercise helps to build muscle.
- Weight lifting, cardio, pull-ups, pushups and running.
- Eat before and after the workout to gain weight.
Small tips to gain weight:
- Take enough good sleep.
- Take milk along with banana as shake.
- Do not smoke.
- Avoid water intake before the meal.
- Take large meal than smaller.