Hand cream uses for beautiful hands. As we all know that our skin types are different for face, hand and other body parts. So skin needs different and unique requirement for its maintenance. Most of the work is impossible without our hands like household chores. Hands have to work with hot water, sometime cold water, with chemicals and detergents and etc. All these things make our hand skin dull, damage and rough. Hand cream is used to treat damage hand skin. A good hand cream will soothe and nourish your hands, leaving them soft and supple.
What is hand cream?
A hand cream is a cream which is use only on hands. Because as compare to other skin like of face, hand skin is much thicker. But if you compare with palm skin it is much thinner. Hand skin have more pores and hairs for better penetration and breathing.
Hand cream is also much thicker with high viscosity. It contain a larger percentage of oil content and less water.
Hand cream uses
Nowadays hand creams are much more advance to treat a variety of skin conditions. Because hands not only wants hydration but also needs more care. Hand skin also faces wrinkles, age spots, dryness and loosing of skin.
- Hand cream contains vitamin E, Shea Butter, essential oils and glycerin which will help to overcome all problems.
- Cream hydrates the skin and soften the beautiful hands.
- Hand cream repair the damage skin with ingredients such as essential oils.
- Regular use of cream can make your hand softer and supple.
- Dryness and scally skin can also be treated with hand creams.
- Darkening of skin near elbow and wrist will fade away with the use of cream on hands.
How to use hand cream?
- It is very easy to use or apply hand cream.
- First wash your hands with clean water and pat dry it with soft towel.
- Take cream on your index finger and put small amount on different parts of your hands.
- Gently massage with fingers and palm until all cream get absorbed by the skin.
- It is always good whenever you wash your hand apply hand cream.
- If you are going out in sunlight then use SPF hand cream.